As a Customer Success Manager (CSM), you’ll be managing a handful of our enterprise customers, driving implementation and adoption of Manufacton’s cloud-based solution across your portfolio.
You'll partner with our customers to deliver predictable outcomes and value throughout the customer lifecycle by:
• Understanding our customers’ core business and operational challenges and identifying solutions using Manufacton’s platform
• Leading a successful onboarding experience for new enterprise customers’ cross-functional teams to enable them to quickly realize value from Manufacton
• Being the trusted partner for each customer on use case and product functionality
• Leading the recurring solution engagements with our enterprise customers
• Quarterbacking internal product, support, sales, and marketing resources on behalf of each customer
• Identifying the evolving needs of our customers, solving them, and/or collaborating with the Product team to prioritize necessary functionality
• Partnering with the Sales team at handoff to identify, support, accelerate and negotiate upsell and cross-sell opportunities
• Be ultimately responsible for leading your customers success or failure in the partnership.
Key areas of responsibility include (but are not limited to) the following:
Manage the end-to-end sales process
Manage all aspects of the customer relationship and maintain the highest level of customer service
Achieve targets for Signings, Revenue and license growth
Develop and execute a Business Plan for your assigned territory
Maintain accurate forecasting and timely maintenance of CRM records
Maintain strong internal relationships with Marketing, Development, Product Management, and Finance while representing customer interestsWhat we’re looking for
• 4+ years of experience in a customer-facing role
• Technology, construction, or manufacturing experience
• Experience with CAD, BIM, Revit, or related technologies
• Experience with cloud SaaS solutions
• Experience working with cross-functional teams (Product, Marketing, Sales, and Support)
• Great internal and external communication skills
• A collaborative team player
• Driven, self-motivated, enthusiastic and with a “can do” attitude
• Willingness to travel as needed (post Covid)Bonus points for
• Strong knowledge of Construction, Architecture, and Engineering processes
• Construction technology expertise related to offsite, prefabrication, modular, and self-perform project delivery methods
• Manufacturing Execution Systems (MES), MRP/ERP, and supply chain experience
• Strong project management skills to build effective processes in ambiguous settings
• Ability to adapt communication to different customer roles and personas
• A passion for digitizing processes
• A related BA/BS degree
This position reports to the Vice President of Industry Solutions & Strategy.
DSI considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, ethnicity, religion, creed, color, sex, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, citizenship or other basis in accordance with federal, state or local laws or regulations.
All applicants will be subject to background screening and personal testing, which may include personality, communication, intelligence, skills and other relevant evaluations, prior to and after hire.
DSI Digital | www.manufacton.com