Peachtree Corners, GA
DSi Digital has been in business for over 20 years and is now on a path to alter the way people and technology interact with our current project, ViZZ. The initial applications of ViZZ are for the construction industry and for establishing self-aware cities and communities (www.vizz3d.com).
ViZZ is transformative data visualization software that brings to life data from various sources, creating experiential models that allow contractors, owners, developers, suppliers, and prospective buyers to interact with buildings and walk-through them.
Our goal is to build a Sales Team of smart, motivated Account Partners who are committed to the ViZZ mission and focused on our customers. The ViZZ culture is one of high integrity and reliability. We are currently looking for a resourceful, motivated sales professional with business acumen to drive revenue growth while maintaining the highest level of customer satisfaction.
Key areas of responsibility include (but is not limited to) the following:
- Manage the end-to-end sales process
- Manage all aspects of the customer relationship and maintain the highest level of customer service
- Achieve targets for Signings, Revenue and license growth
- Develop and execute a Business Plan for your assigned territory
- Maintain accurate forecasting and timely maintenance of CRM records
- Maintain strong internal relationships with Marketing, Development, Product Management, and Finance while representing customer interests
The Account Partner role reports to the ViZZ Sales Manager.
- Degree qualified (bachelor’s degree required, MBA/Masters a plus)
- Minimum of 5 years proven software sales experience
- Knowledge of Construction Industry a plus
- Previous Sales Methodology Training
- CRM experience with Salesnet, SalesForce or other CRM systems
- Ability to work in a face-paced team environment
- Strong written and verbal communications skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office: Word, Excel, PowerPoint