DSI Digital, LLC d/b/a ViZZ
Effective Date: October 24, 2019
Last Updated: October 24, 2019
Irrespective of which country you live in, you authorize us to transfer, store, and use your information in the United States, and any other country where we operate. In some of these countries, the privacy and data protection laws and rules regarding when government authorities may access data may vary from those in the country where you live. Learn more about our data transfer operations in the “International Transfer” section below. If you do not agree to the transfer, storage and use of your information in the United States, and any other country where we operate, please do not use the Sites or Services.
Information We Collect
We collect information, including personal information, to provide better services to all our Users. We use the term “Personal Information” to refer to any information that identifies or can be used to identify you. Common examples of Personal Information include: full name, email address, digital identity, such as a login name or handle, information about your device, and certain metadata.
When you use our Services, we collect Personal Information in the following ways:
1. Information You Give to Us
When you create an account, you may submit Personal Information to us when completing forms on our website. This Personal Information may include your first and last name, email address, phone number. For instance, you may choose to provide us with Personal Information about yourself, including your name, company name, and email address by completing forms on our website, such as when you request to see a demo. In addition to this information, when you use our platform, an online payment card transaction may be required. During this process, you may provide us with the first and last name of the payment card owner, payment card billing address, payment card number, payment card expiration date, card verification value (“CVV”).
In some instances, you may elect to provide us with location and address information. You may also provide us with Personal Information about yourself when you report a problem or have a question about our services.
The Sites offer interactive and social features that permit you to submit content and communicate with us. You may provide Personal Information to us when you post information in these interactive and social features. Please note that your postings in these areas of the Sites may be publicly accessible or accessible to other Users.
2. Information We Obtain from Your Use of Our Site and Services
We obtain certain information automatically, such as your operating system version, browser type, and internet service provider. When you use our Site, we automatically collect and store this information in service logs. This includes: details of how you used our Site; Internet protocol address; and cookies that uniquely identify your browser. The information we collect automatically is statistical data and may or may not include Personal Information, but we may maintain it or associate it with personal information we collect in other ways or receive from third parties.
3. Cookies and Similar Technologies
We and our partners use various technologies to collect and store information when you visit one of our services, and this may include using cookies or similar technologies to identify your browser or device. We also use these technologies to collect and store information when you interact with services from our partners, such as advertising services. Our third party advertising and analytics partners include Google and similar partners.
The technologies we use for this automatic data collection may include:
Web Beacons. Pages of our services or our e-mails may contain small electronic files known as web beacons (also referred to as clear gifs, pixel tags and single-pixel gifs) that permit us, for example, to count Users who have visited those pages or opened an e-mail and for other related website statistics (for example, recording the popularity of certain website content and verifying system and server integrity).
Clickstream Data. Clickstream data is information collected by our computers when you request Web pages from the Sites. Clickstream data may include information such as the page served, the time spent viewing the page, source of the request, type of browser making the request, the preceding page viewed and similar information. Clickstream data permits us to analyze how visitors arrive at the Sites, what type of content is popular, what type of visitors in the aggregate are interested in particular kinds of content on the Sites.
How We Use Information We Collect
We use your Personal Information in ways that are compatible with the purposes for which it was collected or authorized by you, including for the following purposes:
1. To present, operate or improve the Site and Services, including analysis of Site activity;
2. To inform you about Services and products available from ViZZ;
3. To authorize access to our Sites and Services;
4. To provide, maintain, administer or expand the Services, performing business analyses, or for other internal purposes to support, improve or enhance our business, the Services, and other products and services we offer;
5. To offer and administer programs;
6. To customize or tailor your experience of the Services;
7. To administer content, promotion, sweepstakes, surveys, voting polls or other Site features;
8. To communicate about, and administer your participation in, special programs, surveys, contests, online campaigns, online programs, sweepstakes, and other offers or promotions, and to deliver pertinent emails;
9. To improve our Site and Services;
10. To secure our Services, including to authenticate Users;
11. To use statistical information that we collect in any way permitted by law, including from third parties in connection with their commercial and marketing efforts;
12. To respond to and support Users regarding their use of the Sites and Services;
13. To comply with all applicable legal requirements;
14. To enforce our Terms of Service and other agreements;
15. To perform data analysis and testing;
17. To resolve disputes;
18. To otherwise fulfill the purpose for which the information was provided.
We use the information we collect from our Sites to provide, maintain, and improve them, to develop new services, and to protect our company and our Users.
We use information collected from cookies and other technologies, to improve your User experience and the overall quality of our services. We may use your Personal Information to see which web pages you visit at our Site, which web site you visited before coming to our Site, and where you go after you leave our Site. We can then develop statistics that help us understand how our visitors use our Site and how to improve it. We may also use the information we obtain about you in other ways for which we provide specific notice at the time of collection.
Information We Share
We do not share Personal Information with companies, organizations and individuals outside of ViZZ unless one of the following circumstances applies:
• With your consent. We will share Personal Information with companies, organizations or individuals outside of ViZZ when we have your consent to do so. This happens when you submit your information through our Sites or Services.
• Enterprise Accounts. Your employer or organization may offer you access to our Services. We will share Personal Information with your employer. Your employer or organization can review and manage your use of such enterprise Services.
• For Legal Reasons. We will share Personal Information with companies, organizations or individuals outside of ViZZ if we have a good-faith belief that access, use, preservation or disclosure of the information is reasonably necessary to:
o meet any applicable law, regulation, legal process or enforceable governmental request.
o detect, prevent, or otherwise address fraud, security or technical issues.
o protect against harm to the rights, property or safety of ViZZ, our Users or the public as required or permitted by law.
We attempt to notify Users about legal demands for their Personal Information when appropriate in our judgment, unless prohibited by law or court order or when the request is an emergency. We may dispute such demands when we believe, in our discretion, that the requests are overbroad, vague or lack proper authority, but we do not promise to challenge every demand.
• Business Transfers. If we establish a new related entity, are acquired by or merged with another organization, or if substantially all of our assets are transferred to another organization, Personal Information about our Users is often a transferred business asset. In the event that ViZZ itself or substantially all of our assets are acquired, Personal Information about our Users may be one of the transferred assets.
• Partners with Whom We Conduct Business. When ViZZ partners with other businesses to offer products and services, we may share your personal information with those business partners only as needed to provide those products and services to you.
• Non-Personal and Aggregate Site Use Information. ViZZ may compile and share your information in aggregated form (i.e., in a manner that would not personally identify you) or in de-identified form so that it cannot reasonably be used to identify an individual (“De-Identified Information”). We may disclose such de-identified information publicly and to third parties, or to ViZZ partners under agreement with us.
Your Choices and Accessing, Updating or Deleting Your Personal Information
Whenever you use our Services, we aim to provide you with choices about how we use your Personal Information. We also aim to provide you with access to your Personal Information. If that information is wrong, we strive to give you ways to update it quickly or to delete it – unless we have to keep that information for legitimate business or legal purposes.
• Your Rights With Respect to Personal Information
Some U.S. state laws may provide you with certain rights in connection with Personal Information you have shared with us.
If you need further assistance regarding your rights, please contact us using the contact information provided below and we will consider your request in accordance with applicable law. To make these requests, you may contact us using the contact information below, and we will consider your request in accordance with applicable laws. For your protection, we may need to verify your identity before responding to your request, such as verifying that the email address from which you send the request matches your email address that we have on file. If we no longer need to process Personal Information about you in order to provide our Services or our Sites, we will not maintain, acquire or process additional information in order to identify you for the purpose of responding to your request.
In some cases our ability to uphold these rights for you may depend upon our obligations to process personal information for security, safety, fraud prevention reasons, compliance with regulatory or legal requirements, or because processing is necessary to deliver the services you have requested. Where this is the case, we will inform you of specific details in response to your request.
• Changing or Deleting Your Information
You may update or correct information about yourself by making changes to your profile in your account or by emailing us at privacy@ViZZ3d.com. If you completely delete all such information, then your account may become deactivated. We may retain an archived copy of your records as required by law, to comply with our legal obligations, to resolve disputes, to enforce our agreements or for other legitimate business purposes.
We may contact you to request that you update your Personal Information on a regular basis to ensure its integrity for the purposes of ongoing data management.
• Our Opt-in/Opt-out Policy
We currently provide the following opt-out opportunities:
1. At any time, you can follow a link provided in offers, newsletters or other email messages (except for e-commerce confirmation or service notice emails) received from us or a ViZZ Partner to unsubscribe from the service.
• Your Ad Choices
As described above, we or third party partners may place or recognize a unique cookie on your browser when you visit our Sites for the purpose of serving you targeted advertising (also referred to as “online behavioral advertising” or “interest-based advertising”). You may find more information about entities involved in online advertising and additional choices you may make, including opt-out of having your information used for internet-based advertising, through the Network Advertising Initiative (“NAI”) at the NAI Service, and the Digital Advertising Alliance (the “DAA”) at the DAA consumer choice service. ViZZ is a participant in the online industry’s self-regulatory program administered by the DAA and has agreed to adhere to the DAA’s principles applicable to interest-based ads.
The tools provided at the DAA opt-out page and the NAI opt-out page are provided by third parties, not ViZZ. ViZZ does not control or operate these tools or the choices that advertisers and others provide through these tools.
Third Party Links
The Sites may contain links to webpages operated by parties other than ViZZ. We do not control such websites and are not responsible for their contents or the privacy policies or other practices of such websites. Our inclusion of links to such websites does not imply any endorsement of the material on such websites or any association with their operators. Further, it is up to the User to take precautions to ensure that whatever links the User selects or software the User downloads (whether from this Site or other websites) is free of such items as viruses, worms, trojan horses, defects and other items of a destructive nature. These websites and services may have their own privacy policies, which the User will be subject to upon linking to the third party's website. ViZZ strongly recommends that each User review the third party's terms and policies.
Your California Privacy Rights
California Civil Code Section § 1798.83 permits Users of our Site that are California residents to request certain information regarding our disclosure of personal information to third parties for their direct marketing purposes. We do not disclose personal information to third parties for their own marketing purposes. If for any reason you would like more information concerning our practice, California users may request further information by contacting us at privacy@ViZZ3d.com or by writing to us at the address listed in the “How to Contact Us” section.
How We Protect Personal Information
ViZZ maintains administrative, technical and physical safeguards designed to protect the User's Personal Information and information against accidental, unlawful or unauthorized destruction, loss, alteration, access, disclosure or use. We implement appropriate technical and organizational measures to ensure a level of security appropriate to the risk, taking into account technological reality, cost, the scope, context and purposes of processing weighted against the severity and likelihood that the processing could threaten individual rights and freedoms. For example, we restrict access to personal information to ViZZ employees, contractors, business partners and agents who need to know that information in order to operate, develop or improve our services. These individuals are bound by confidentiality obligations and may be subject to discipline, including termination and criminal prosecution, if they fail to meet these obligations. We use commercially reasonable security measures such as encryption, firewalls, and Secure Socket Layer software (SSL) or hypertext transfer protocol secure (HTTPS) to protect Personal Information.
If ViZZ collects account information for payment or credit, ViZZ will use the information only to complete the task for which the account information was offered.
The Site is not intended for use by children. We do not intentionally gather Personal Information about visitors who are under the age of 13. If a child has provided us with Personal Information, a parent or guardian of that child may contact us to have the information deleted from our records. If you believe that we might have any information from a child under age 13 in the applicable jurisdiction, please contact us at privacy@ViZZ3d.com. If we learn that we have inadvertently collected the personal information of a child under 13, or equivalent minimum age depending on jurisdiction, we will take steps to delete the information as soon as possible.
“Do Not Track” Signals
ViZZ does not track its users over time and across third party websites to provide targeted advertising and therefore does not respond to Do Not Track (DNT) signals. However, some third party sites do keep track of your browsing activities when they serve you content, which enables them to tailor what they present to you. If you are visiting such sites, your browser may include controls to block and delete cookies, web beacons and similar technologies, to allow you to opt out of data collection through those technologies.
• ViZZ Customer Information. We collect information about individuals within our ViZZ Customer organization (“Customer Information”). Customer Information may include information related to the Customer’s account, name, work e-mail address, work phone number, job title or similar kinds of information. We use Customer Information to support the Customer account, maintain our business relationship with the Customer, respond to Customer inquiries, or perform accounting functions. ViZZ Customer may update personal information and password by logging into the ViZZ Platform and updating their account. ViZZ Customers may contact ViZZ support in order to delete their Personal Data. In some cases, we may not be able to delete Customer Information, and in such cases we will tell you why.
• Information about our Customer’s Contacts. We collect information about any contacts, such as employees, customers, and others, that may be uploaded into the ViZZ Platform (“Information about our Customer’s Contacts”). Information about our Customer’s Contacts may include name, e-mail address, phone number, job title, or similar kinds of information. We use Information about our Customer’s Contacts for the purposes of providing Services to such contacts as directed by the user. ViZZ Customers may update or delete Information about their contacts in the ViZZ Platform. ViZZ Customers may also contact ViZZ support in order to update and delete such information. In some cases, we may not be able to delete such information, and in such cases we will tell you why.
• Automatically Collected Information. We collect information automatically about how our ViZZ Customers use our services (“Automatically Collected Information”). We do this via data collection technologies such as cookies, web beacons, gifs or other tracking technologies. We collect this information in order to monitor, support and improve our services or to provide ViZZ Customers with certain customized features. We may use Automatically Collected Information to tell us how our ViZZ Customers use our services, to improve our services or develop new products, services or features. We may combine this information with other information we collect.
We will retain Customer Information we process on behalf of our ViZZ Customers for as long as needed to provide services to our Partner, or for the period of time requested by a particular Customer.
• October 16, 2019
How to Contact Us
Send e-mail to: privacy@ViZZ3d.com
Send mail to our address:
DSI Digital, LLC d/b/a ViZZ
5550 Triangle Parkway, Suite 100
Peachtree Corners, GA 30092